Saturday, November 13, 2010

Conversations with Oliver



I seriously have about 10 blog posts in my "edit" folder that I am working on and need to post.  This is all I have for you today.  If you have already seen it on facebook, I apologize.  If you haven't, get a look at this sweetie pie smiling away.  We *think* he laughed last night at Zac.  I don't like this of course because he should have laughed at me first.  I am the funniest---doesn't he know that?  Oliver, you have some things to learn.  Mom is the best at EVERYTHING.  This includes making you laugh :)

p.s. I am sorry if the music annoys you---don't forget to push pause before watching this video so you can hear Oliver's cute baby noises and my annoying mommy high pitched voice.  You probably don't want to watch this if you have a migraine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! He is precious.

Belinda said...

Aww...he is so cute. He looked like he was getting sleepy at the end. Love his smile.

twondra said...

Awwwww, so precious!!! Love you guys so much and miss you!

Evelyn said...

I had to laugh when you said he didn't have a nap all day...too funny! He is sure a cutie tho! Don't worry, my kids love their daddy more than me so, yeah. :(