Monday, September 13, 2010

Going home

This is going to be a short post---I need to try and grab some sleep while the baby is sleeping!  Anyway here are some pictures of the rest of our hospital stay.  Again, no pictures of Mommy---I know that is what you really want to see---ha!

Here is a close up of sweet Oliver, or "baby Ollie" as we have started calling him---I love these cheeks and he looks so sweet sucking on his pacifier.  Don't tell the lactation consultant.  When she came into the room, I hid this thing!  I know they aren't supposed to have these due to "nipple confusion", but this kid likes to suck, and I don't like being a pacifier so much.  He doesn't have nipple confusion anyway---he is an equal opportunity sucker!  Perhaps I shouldn't write blog posts on so little sleep as it results me saying things like this!



Here he is again---no evil pacifier this time!  Can you see his fuzzy head hairs sticking out---this kid's hair is hilarious!   He has fine hairs that stick up all over his head.  It kind of looks like when a small child draws a picture of a person and uses squiggly lines and little hairs that go all over the person's head and you think---no one really looks like that in real life!  He also has a faux hawk---also hilarious.  Luckily these hairs will fall out very soon and he will most likely be bald.  We are enjoying his fuzzy head right now though!

This is what my husband did for the majority of our hospital stay.  Isn't he sweet? 

Getting dressed to go home---and pretty mad about it!    Isn't his outfit the cutest  It was an etsy.com order and I love it! 


I am outta here!

No comments: