Saturday, October 3, 2009

First day of school

I really thought I would be better at this blogging thing! I think the more time that passes, the harder it is to pick up and write something because I get overwhelmed. I am going to try to catch up again over the next few days....I think...

We had our first day of school---uh----6 weeks ago? Sophie started a new school. She is now at Gilmore Elementary, and absolutely loves it! She hit the jackpot with an awesome teacher that she adores and I do too! Here is a picture of her on the first day. I am glad she is still too young to be embarrassed by mom. I wanted her to take a picture in front of the big Gator, but she refused. This school is MUCH bigger than her old one, so I think I was more freaked out than her!

Luke started a new school as well! The old preschool he went to decided to change days and go up in price...AGAIN. He know goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and is, of course with his friend Kate. Here is a picture of Luke and Kate on the first day of school. Aren't they so cute??!! Linz has this weird thing with taking pictures of the kids showing their backpacks, so we played along. Very cute! He loves his new school!




Fall activities are in full swing. My women's bible study has started, Sophie is in dance, Luke is in gymnastics, and I am working part time. We have a FULL schedule. The time is just flying by!

No comments: