Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Ballerina (s) ??

Here are a few pictures of Sophie on her first day of dance. We have had quite the drama with dance. First she was put in a class with children way older than her and who had been dancing 5 years----this is Sophie's second year. Then I complained and she got put in a harder class. Now she is with 4 and 5 year olds. We will see how it goes. She is finishing the year because darn it I paid the recital fee and her costume fee and those things aren't cheap! She will be returning to gymnastics (I know, she will be very tall and it wont work for long, but she likes it more than dance at this time)

It is okay if Sophie is not my ballerina, because apparently, Luke is!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, she's so beautiful! Of course you knew that already. :)