Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Card


I am horrible about Christmas cards. I cringe (or is it wince) when I get them because it makes me feel guilty and reminds me that I have not made/sent mine yet. I sent out cards the first two years after Sophie was born---nothing since then. I think last year I took a bunch of pictures and wasn't happy with any of them. This year, I actually made a Christmas card on a website of a local drug store. Here is the picture I used. I even did this a month before Christmas---it was really cute and in black and white (Linz, I thought it was funny that your card was black and white--we think alike) Anyway, they are STILL SITTING AT THE STORE. I never picked them up! Is that horrible or what? I figure the ones who look at this blog (all 3-5 of you) are the ones that would have received this beautiful card anyway, so here you go! Taken at the Festival of Lights in Moody Gardens. We went there on Thanksgiving evening to walk off our HUGE MEAL. I think it is going to be a tradition---the kids loved it and so did we and it was really cheap!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hey, maybe next year I will find a picture I like, download it and make a card, and actually pick it up. The year after that, I will not only pick them up, but maybe send them too? Stay tuned to find out...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

that is the COOLEST picture.. ever!! I never took an official picture this year.. that's why it's kinda weird.. but I just chose one fast. anyways, glad you are finally catching up on your blog!

twondra said...

You crack me up girl! Love the picture!! :)