Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kindergarten graduation

The day I dreaded all year. I had to dig my fingernails in my arm the whole time to keep from crying. I still haven't accepted the fact that Sophie is in school, much less done with Kinder and ready for first grade. Really? Anyway it went really well and Sophie looked adorable. After the graduation, Sophie's teacher, Ms Hayes (who was WONDERFUL by the way) had a video slide show of the whole year. It was so sweet and yet another thing to make me almost cry. Sophie got flowers again. The day was great. Again, not great pictures. Here is one with her teacher. We loved her!


Next, Sophie and her sweet friend, Aidan. We were lucky to be able to make sure that Aidan and Sophie were placed in the same Kinder class, since they already knew each other. It was fun having another mom I already knew in the same class as well. I miss them now! They are at different schools for first grade (more on that later...)


Sophie sitting at her desk after graduation:


Luke wasn't too thrilled about staying still for so long during graduation, so Zac had to hold him most of the time:



2 comments:

twondra said...

She's getting way too old!

These pictures just make me wanna hug her so bad!!

Lindsay said...

yay! You are blogging again.. took you long enough! :)