Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Character Counts---November

Sophie received the award for "citizenship" at her school. It was so cute---I got to go and watch her award be presented and take pictures. The look on her face was so priceless when she saw me and knew she was getting the award. We got to put a cute little sign in our yard for a few weeks and Sophie was so proud of that sign. Luke was very interested in how he was going to get one of those signs. For a while, he would do something nice and ask me, " Was I showing good character Mommy?" It was so stinking cute. Too bad that didn't last.





Here are all the other children receiving the award--Sophie is on the bottom row.

Here is my sweet girl with her sign. She was so proud! What a fun idea!

1 comment:

twondra said...

awwww, she looks so proud!!